Has your business hit a growth plateau that you just can’t seem to get over? Learn about proven EOS implementation and how it can impact your business.
At three o’clock on a Friday afternoon, you find yourself sitting in yet another team meeting that’s going nowhere fast.
In typical fashion, what started out as a leadership meeting meant to realign your team and resolve reoccurring issues has become a one-way conversation with very little interaction from your team – no feedback, no accountability, no critical conversations and no follow-up actions happening.
Morale is low, productivity is down, and the bottom line isn’t pretty. As a team, you’re feeling stuck, and the frustration is written on everyone’s face from the instant they walk in until the second they clock out at night.
While it may seem like your company is facing obstacles you can’t overcome, the good news is that you’re far from alone in this. Every company in history has gone through the evolution and revolution that is inherent in growth.
But, you CAN rise above the status quo.
A holistic, organizational operating system called EOS can help you recapture your time and peace of mind while enabling your team to get things done more effectively and efficiently.
What Exactly is the EOS Program?
Simply put, the Entrepreneurial Operating System (affectionately known as EOS), is a foundational organizational system that integrates all of the moving parts of the business and aligns the human energy of an organization to work towards a shared outcome.
The system is a proven set of holistic concepts, disciplines, and tools that:
- Clarifies your vision.
- Instills disciplined execution and accountability.
- Builds a high-performing team.
- Optimizes business strengths and minimizes weaknesses.
The primary goal of EOS is to create stability, growth, profitability and ultimately freedom for you and your employees.
Who Can Benefit from EOS the Most?
Specially designed to help you and your team succeed in a fast-paced environment, implementing EOS creates an ultra-productive and all-inclusive atmosphere that allows your team to work proactively, rather than reactively.
EOS works within all industries, and at all company sizes. EOS implementation can help your business, big or small, make waves and get back on track. Set your business up early in its journey for success by implementing EOS when your company is:
- Between 10 and 250 employees.
- Generate between $2 – 50 million in revenue.
- Dissatisfied with the status quo and want to go for great
What Are The Tangible Benefits of EOS?
Contrary to many existing business processes, EOS creates permanent change within your team that delivers tangible, consistent results.
The tools and disciplines of the system drive:
- Clarity and alignment of the vision.
- Disciplined execution and accountability.
- Consistent progress.
- Engaged, cohesive high-performing team.
Throughout your progress, the EOS implementer is committed to guiding your entire team through the process, while also holding everyone accountable to move forward as a company. We will ultimately help you run a better business that moves through those revolutionary periods and creates growth, quarter-after-quarter, year-over-year. And, allows you the freedom to live a better life.
How Does EOS Work?
The fantastic thing about EOS is that it is a relatively short time commitment that yields lifetime rewards for your company and your employees. EOS creates the biggest impact in the shortest amount of time.
Our proven implementation process will transform your business in 10 days over two years. The steps in the process are as follows:
- Focus Day – During this all-day meeting, you gain traction tools and disciplines that set the foundation for the operating system. We will structure your company for function (not people), identify the priorities for the next 90 days, create a company scorecard that drives weekly action and learn an effective meeting cadence and agenda.
- Vision Day 1 – Review and streamline what you learned during the Focus Day session, and gain additional insights into how to clarify your vision, review your people, and craft your “WHY.” Your team will spend approximately 30 days getting to know yourselves again.
- Vision Day 2 – Review what you learned in Vision Day 1 and master your Focus Day tools. Spend time developing a 1-year plan, 3-year picture, and your priorities for the next three months. You will then spend roughly 90 days learning, organizing, and streamlining.
During these first three meeting days, you and your team will have established the foundation of the operating system. Your team now has learned the process and been given the tools they need and will begin executing.
- Quarterly Meeting – We will meet quarterly to review the performance from last quarter, realign around the company vision, “sharpen our saw” with new tools, set the rocks for the new quarter and solve key issues.
- Annual Meetings – Every year, one quarterly session will extend into another day for long-term planning. These two days spent with your leadership team will be focused on team health, updates to the vision, and a plan for both the next quarter and the following year.
Your team will walk out of the quarterly, and annual full-day meetings realigned around the vision, refocused on the priorities for next quarter and reenergized to get back to work to move the company forward.
The Bottom Line? EOS is Both a Business and Life-Saver
Literally. The EOS implementation process can make or break the future of a company by keeping a finger on the pulse of productivity and proactively adapting to meet growing market needs. You will be in a cycle of clarify, align, execute, solve…..GROW quarter after quarter, year over year. No magic pills or bestseller leadership management fads, just simple tools, and disciplines, applied with human power that drive real results.
Are you curious about how working with a certified EOS implementer from Traction Coach can help your organizational process do a complete 180? Get in touch with us today to discuss how we can help you take things to the next level.